Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time For Recommended Service?

My life odometer flipped to a new digit yesterday. For those who want to know the exact number:

Nessa’s age x 16 = Shawn’s age

It was a good day. I took the day off work, not because it was my birthday but because I was helping our new Associate Pastor move in to her apartment. When that was done I went and bummed around my favorite stores for a while, seeing if there was anything I wanted to buy myself for a birthday present. I ended up getting a VeggieTales DVD. For supper we went to Hackberry’s (a restaurant run by our food co-op, where we can get gluten-free food) and then I went off to the weekly meeting of the La Crosse Board Game Group. They let the birthday boy pick the games, but showed no mercy otherwise: I came in dead last in all three games we played. True, I’d never played any of them before, but still…

I received many nice cards and other well-wishes from family, friends and co-workers. My darling wife and delightful daughter also gave me a wonderful present: an iPod. I’ve been thinking about getting an MP3 player for months, and now I have a really good one.

Thank you Tami! Thank you Nessa! I love you!!

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

pot should be different depending on your daily use
If a person drinks alone, then there is no doubt that it is the choice of small capacity of the sketch pot, sitting alone, enjoy themselves
If you want to drink tea China Purple Clay Teapotwith friends of two or three, you can choose a medium pot (about 200ccl to 300cc)
If there are more peopleYixing Purple Clay Teapot Set, the pot will also come in handy. Therefore, when considering the capacity, Purple Clay Teapot With Infuserthink about whether you drink more tea alone or witHandmade Ceramic Teapoth your friends. In this way, you can choose the correct capacity
There is another point is the different habits of the region, like fujian coastal there are kung fu tea culture, generally to the majority of the sketch quantity, and in the northeast of the inland is more to medium quantity
How to make purple sand pot
During the firing process of the purple sand pot, there are REDOX reactions and physical and chemical changes. After the firCheap Ceramic Teapotsing of the purple sand pot, the mud material has undergone qualitative chanAuthentic Purple Clay Teapotges and even the molecular structure is differe