Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Really Cool Birthday Present

As is often the case, I’m a little late to the party (see First-time Fatherhood at Forty-Four), but I’m having fun. Tami and Nessa gave me an iPod Classic for my birthday, and I’m just starting to really get going with it. I’m slowly loading my CD collection, which means I have access to much more music at work. In fact, I'm listening to it right now. :-)

As I always suspected would be the case, the real beauty is being able to get individual songs on the fly. Last night I heard a beautiful daddy-daughter song on the car radio (“Cinderella” by Steven Curtis Chapman). When I got home I went on iTunes, bought the song, put it on my iPod, and was able to play it for Tami about 90 minutes after I heard it for the first time.

Now that’s what I call instant gratification! This “internet” thing just might have a future…

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

and characteristic when choosing to collect, should choose the work that works of creation of a few prize-winning works to have individual characteristic to undertake collecting as far as possible
Play the investment
In play and in the process of collection, as time goes on, you can collect the collection of the value of the rising, this is not only to your choice and appreciate the judgment level affirmation and the test, you get the real material comforts and economic benefChina Purple Clay Teapotits that may be able to let people have a special liking to recommended another kind of charm
Five big treatment of purple sand poYixing Purple Clay Teapot Sett
Flap there are threPurple Clay Teapot With Infusere main forms:one is the cover, inlaid with flat cover and virtual embedded coHandmade Ceramic Teapotver, embedded products can achieve accurate seam gap of the paperless hair belongs to top grade two is gland, namely the style of the overburden pressure on the hukou, fangyuan when two kinds of design requirements lid diameter slightly larger than the outside diameter at the border,Cheap Ceramic Teapots commonlAuthentic Purple Clay Teapoty known as day press