Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Building blocks

You may not be able to tell from the look on her face here, but Nessa really does love her Mega Blocks. Nessa has enjoyed her blocks more and more these last few months and in the last few weeks she has started really playing with them by herself. If the blocks are put away she'll ask for them or her face will light up when I get them and dump them out for her to start building something.

Nessa was a bit tired this morning and I needed to distract her from pulling Ginger's hair so I went and got her blocks. Her face did indeed light up (briefly obviously!) and I decided I better get some photos so I wouldn't forget to tell you all about how well Nessa can build with her blocks already. I made sure there were NO blocks already stuck together when I emptied them and before long Nessa had quite the tower built!



No comments: