Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rosy cheeks and an adorable hat

We had our first snow last night!
It's not like I was ready to order snow or anything, but we do live in WI and when I say I love the four seasons, I do include Winter. I'll set a disclaimer now that by February I'll be ready for Spring, but right now it is time to say goodbye to our glorious Fall days and welcome winter (I believe the rest of the household merely tolerates it by the way).

Megan had to take treats to school today and I wanted them to make it into the classroom safely so Nessa and I accompanied Megan to school this morning. Nessa was actually a little fussy when I first bundled her up and plopped her on my front in the Ergo carrier (my new favorite carrier but I'll post more about that later) as she prefers to be carried on the back and NOT be be bundled. When we went outside though she stopped fussing and looked around. The ground was covered in just a thin layer of sparkling white wet snow. Our block certainly looked brighter than it had the day before even though it was quite overcast this morning.

Nessa also had a chance to wear her adorable kitty hat that our friend Heather gave her! Below Nessa poses for me after we returned from school this morning -- rosy cheeks and all!





Ginger seems to like the hat as well!

No comments: