Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Playing with my new toy is fun



Nessa played with this toy at a friend's house a few weeks ago and then the next weekend Shawn and I found one at a rummage sale.

Nessa has enjoyed it in the "kick and play" position for awhile now and today I moved it to the "sit and play" position for the first time.









Nessa enjoyed watching the balls spin around and then catching a ball as it went down the chute. When she couldn't grab a ball in her hands or dropped them then she would get frustrated so that wasn't too fun, but she's learning every day so it's all good.






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've hit the photo jackpot today!
Glad Nessa has found a kick and whirl carnival of her very own. Megan looked way to cute to be scary as a witch.
I like the new comment setup.
-Rachel

rae rae said...

Great pictures... I loved your girls' halloween costumes... thanks for sharing!