Friday, November 04, 2005

And now Dad's favorite 7 month photos

As you must realize by now Nessa had quite the photo experience the other day (I love having a digital camera). It was all in a quest to get a photo to copy to use as Nessa's "7 month photo", but it's always interesting to catch all of her different looks too. I asked Shawn to choose his favorites and I wasn't surprised when he chose primarily different photos than I did when I posted a few yesterday. So this is a look at some of his favorites photos of Nessa at 7 months.








1 comment:

Mel & Jo said...

I think all the photos are wonderful!!! And too funny that the two of you selected different "favorites" - the same is true for us when looking at pictures of Max! I love Nessa's ladybug costume - even though she didn't participate in the festivities! And Megan looks great as a witch :)

Jo