Sunday, March 30, 2008

Megan's assignment

Megan's assignment was to write about somebody that she admires (her teacher said the broader interpretation of "somebody was OK). I did correct a couple of spelling mistakes while typing it in, but otherwise left it unedited. --Tami


March 25, 2008

I admire The Little House Books. The books on Martha, Charlotte, Caroline, Laura, and Rose. I relate to a lot of things in the books. I want to be a school teacher like Caroline. I love school too. I also want to read every single book. I want to grow up to be like the girls in the Little House book girls. I want to be like them because, in a way, I think of them as role models. I really look up to them/the books. I really believe in them. Without the books I don't think I would think the same.

No comments: