Saturday, March 22, 2008

What keeps me going sometimes...


This was one of the photos that kept me going when I was tired and overwhelmed while in Portland for my work conference this past week. These are my sweet girls!

When I left I was panicked that I didn't have good recent photo prints to take with me ... but of course I had my laptop. Every time my screen saver started I saw my girls and their beautiful smiles. Sometimes it made me more homesick, but mostly it just made me smile.

I didn't have time to see a lot of Portland, but when I did see I loved ... and the weather wins hands down even with rain every day I was there! Of course coming home to a snow storm didn't help! Yes everything is covered with a fresh layer of snow today and yesterday we dealt with wet snow continually covering everything all day long. Happy Spring!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: