Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nessa: I can only eat one bannana a day!

Nessa threw up while napping today. :-(

She then went back to sleep for the rest of the day. Then at ten tonight she woke up, was thirsty and also said she was hungry. So, we were talking about what she could eat, and after everything I mentioned she said: "but then I'll still be hungry." She said this after I suggested a banana and so I said she could then have another banana, and she said,

"I can only eat one banana a day."

I'm not sure why but I thought this was extremely funny. Maybe it was because I knew I was likely to be up with her for awhile.

By the way she didn't keep the water down so she didn't get to eat even one banana. :-(

At midnight I gave in and let her start watching cartoons. We started with Dragon Tales and now we've moved on to Signing Time.

I guess I should at least try to catch up with some of my email.

No comments: