Sunday, May 13, 2007

This is your brain on toddler...

Ugh ... I should have known yesterday's "I'm exhausted from the boat ride" nap where Nessa fell right asleep was too good to be true. She was tired since after church although she did OK at brunch ... but she's now been in the bedroom for an hour and I've been in and out of there ... she's still not asleep or settling down .... I'm going to have to break the news to Megan when her and Grandma get back for a walk that we're going to have to leave earlier than I thought because if Nessa doesn't nap here we'll have to leave so she'll sleep in the car and some thing close to a nap time so she'll still sleep at her normal time tonight.

So, on to my brain "on toddler" ...

I am going to post a few pictures ... I downloaded them to Shawn's computer on Friday ... on Friday I also transferred many things (from work and home) onto my flash drive so that I could take them with me to work with this weekend. So here I am just now searching and searching my flash drive folders and files and not finding one that says "May pictures" as I start panicking and getting upset that I'm not going to be able to post those pictures ...

Suddenly it dawns on me ... I'm USING Shawn's computer and I downloaded them ONTO Shawn's computer and hence had no need to put them on the flash drive. DUH.

So now if Nessa doesn't get in too much trouble I can get them posted ... just had to share though ... hope a few of you can relate.

And Shawn, thank you again for letting me borrow your laptop this weekend. I'm afraid I'm getting spoiled by the wide screen. :-)

No comments: