Sunday, September 24, 2006

What I've been doing when you see me online

Those of you with gmail or yahoo IM may have noticed that I was actually online a lot the last few weeks but that I often had my status marked to busy or even unavailable. And the rest of you may simply have noticed that I haven't been posting much here on the blog (or elsewhere ... or emailing). The reason I was online but not doing my "usual thing" is because much of my computer time was spent creating this site:

http://conference.ican-online.org/

It took me awhile but eventually at least the basics came back to me (I haven't worked with web pages directly for awhile and haven't actually been a "web editor" for 5 years!).

Check it out both to evaluate my work and to get a glimpse into what makes me so passionate about ICAN and supporting moms and babies!

No comments: