Friday, May 26, 2006

Can't believe I forgot ...

See just a little encouragement goes a long ways with getting me to remember to add posts. (thanks for the comments -- comments from all are always encouraged and appreciated.)

I realized later that I forgot to add a few things (and then some likely) when I did my quick update post --

--Nessa now officially has 5 teeth has her fifth one came through last week after a week of night waking and I'm pretty sure there are a couple more ready to burst through

--Nessa gives kisses!!!! :-) And not just to the baby in the mirror any more! Yes, we have all been blessed with Nessa kisses (no puckering yet in case you're wondering) and it melts our hearts.

--Megan has officially declared: "I just know we're going to have lots of fun in the future" while playing with Nessa. I just smiled although I considered asking for it in writing.

Well, we're off to the great north of MN for the weekend so I'm sure I'll have lots to post next week along with even more photos! When we get back there is sure to be extra long grass waiting to be mowed and a clogged drain still in the main bathroom sink ... but we'll still be glad to be home ... we love to travel but sometimes I wonder if I now love home even more because home is where my wonderful family and my whole heart is...

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

rae rae said...

Megan is starting to look like a beautiful young woman! Wow! How time flies....

And, yes, I'd get it in writing. ;-)