Thursday, September 01, 2005

Our honeybear ... c'mon this deserves some comments



Nessa wasn't in the best mood last night when I took these photos but I insisted because she was SO cute and I'm not sure how long I'll keep this diaper cover as it doesn't fit as well as I expected it to. :-( And since it's supposed to be a fully functional diaper cover (not just for looks) that was disappointing. The same company's all-in-one diapers seem to fit her a bit better though and I've found some other things I think I'm going to be happy with so look for more cute photos of Nessa in her diapers and hopefully some rave reviews of the actual diapers from me! :-)

1 comment:

rae rae said...

How adorable! I logged on last night to look at your blog but none of the pics were there... must have been an eblogger prob, because I was able to see them today! Worth the wait... Nessa and family are gorgeous!

p.s. sympathize with the fingernail story - I've only cut "skin" so far, but oh the guilt!