Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nessa -- morning and night

Nessa was being so pleasant and looked so cute in her dress that I asked Shawn to take a few pictures ... the best is the last one he took after the photo shoot was actually over...

this was the first picture where he let her be goofy ...

and this is her "look at me and smile" pose ... this kid does NOT have a modeling career ahead of her! So adorable in many other ways though!
This was all before church. She stayed pleasant through church (first time I think she has made it through church without having to leave the sanctuary since hitting toddler hood!) After church she soon showed us she could still give us some grey hairs though!

One of the ways she tested our patience was by not napping. Some may say she simply doesn't need naps anymore. Maybe they should spend a napless afternoon with her! She did however sit quietly and look at books for nearly an hour, so I relented and we went about our day. We had an early supper because we knew bedtime had to early. I took Nessa on a bike ride after we played in the back yard after supper. We left on our bike ride about 6 p.m. ... I was home by 6:30 and these are the pictures I took ... (bedtime on a regular day is about 8 p.m.)





Next time I think we'll go for a bike ride mid-afternoon instead so she has a nap instead of falling asleep and then refusing to wake up to put jammies on, go potty, etc. ...

On a more positive note I'm glad she's starting to enjoy bike rides more!

1 comment:

Janeen said...

I remember how jealous you used to be of Natalie's hair and now you cut Nessa's. lol We're growing Natalie's, it's already about halfway down her back. lol