Friday, February 17, 2006

Look -- I have teeth ... and hair


See I have two top front teeth now!





Look close and you'll see I have hair too ... and a comb that I like to chew on too...




Around this household these are important developments! :-)


I worked hard to get a photo that showed Nessa's top teeth as they were coming in, but since her smile usually only displayed her bottom teeth is was a challenge. In the week or so since I took these photos her teeth have grown in some more and soon I should be able to get a really toothy grin out of her to show off all those pearly whites. She has also started chewing hard with the left side of her mouth and even drooling more again so she seems to be working on more teeth already. I with it wasn't such hard work for her, sigh.

No comments: