Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Enjoying the beautiful weather

Note: click on photos to enlarge.





I LOVE fall weather so I am NOT one of the people sad or upset to have the weather a bit cooler these days. I think we've finally had some gorgeous weather. :-) But even I was a bit surprised when we all had to grab jackets before going on a walk Monday night. Above is Nessa in her Pooh jacket (one of the wonderful finds in the hand-me-down box from her cousins). I realized after putting it on her that it might be the ONLY time she wears it since the hood doesn't really fit her head anymore ... so of course it was picture time.


Nessa and Megan Tuesday afternoon after a nice walk.

It was warm and sunny Tuesday afternoon when we took a nice walk to run an errand. I realized I hadn't taken a photo of Nessa in the stroller since we changed it from the bassinet to the stroller seat. She's really enjoying her stroller rides these days.


After our walk Tuesday we spent some time in the backyard and I took pictures of Nessa in the swing. We started putting her in the baby swing on our playset a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. In the first picture she was constantly looking down at something so I decided to capture that curious look she has at times. Below, she's just contently swinging while chewing on her hand.

Today, Nessa and I left shortly before noon to walk to a nearby (well, a 30 minute walk) restaurant to meet a friend for lunch. It was a gorgeous day for a walk and we had a great outing. When we got home I couldn't resist taking this picture of Nessa sleeping peacefully in the stroller. I'm hoping we can get out again tonight for another walk.

No comments: